I help families find live in childcare, we provide au pairs who are male and females from all over the world between the ages of 18-26. Many of our families like the energy of our au pairs, love the live in flexible hour schedule and it is affordable!
What can an Au Pair do for you?
* Childcare Coverage for up to 45 hours per week (you set the schedule)
* Weekends/Nights are part of the 45 hours
* Au Pairs handle Children's meals, laundry and clean up
* Our Au Pair Program is regulated by the U.S. Dept. of State
* Children are exposed to new language and culture, teach your children a second language
* Most Au Pairs drive (so children's activities, school, etc. are easier to handle)
* They live-in -- so snow days / sick days are not a problem
* Au Pairs have their own heath insurance (Aetna)
* Continuous local support for your local counselor
* Our Agency handles visas, flights, etc.
* Au Pairs usually stay one year -- but can extend for an additional 6, 9 or 12 months.
I have hosted au pairs for my own children and can talk to you honestly about the experience. Please reach out to me to hear more about our program you can respond to this message or call me. I look forward to hearing from you!