Winnetka-Northfield Public Library District
We're up when you are, 24 hours a day!
In 1884, the Winnetka Public Library was established to serve the intellectual, cultural, and recreational needs of the community. The library converted from a village department to a separate governmental unit in 1974 in order to include Northfield in its tax supported service area. While Kenilworth is not part of the Library District, its residents have been served through a contractual agreement since 1984.
- Contact us about a Library card for your business in the Winnetka-Northfield Public Library District
- Stop in to use our computers, printers, copiers and Wifi
- Sign up for our newsletter to find out about classes and services
- The Studio offers 3D Printing, scanning equipment, custom embroidery and a laser engraver
- Databases for business research and marketing